Thursday, July 14, 2016

Miniature 3d Cupcakes

3D Miniature paper cupcakes created by me. I created these for and during a class I taught on July 11, 2016 with the meetup group I lead. I used corrugated and regular quilling paper to create the cupcakes.

 

 Purple Miniature paper cupcake I used quilling paper, corrugated paper and rolled up quilling paper to make sprinkles to embellish the cupcake. The cupcake is hollow on the inside. July 2016



 Red Miniature paper cupcake created by me. I used quilling paper and the pearls to embellish the cupcake. The cupcake is hollow on the inside. July 2016



 I used quilling paper to embellish the teal blue cupcake.
The cupcake is hollow on the inside. July 2016






I used quilling paper, corrugated paper and the pearls to embellish the Valentine cupcake. The cupcake is hollow on the inside. July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment