Sunday, December 27, 2015

Snowflakes and Reindeer Craft projects

Hello
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you all. I made a bunch of snow flakes for the craft shows and reindeer for co-workers who gave be cards and gifts at work this year. Each year I give an ornament away for free when co-workers give. Enjoy the photos.












 3d Snowman card that I made for a class I was going to teach. I added a mini snowflake to the right of the card. When I find the card I will take a photo again and post the most updated photo later.  2015
 The Recycled Reindeer: The paper I used came from the brown paper that came in the boxes that were delivered at work. I made 20  reindeer for the cards and gifts I get from co-workers. I followed a video on you tube to learn to create the reindeer. The video is in another language but I silence the video and watch it and created a few deer until I remembered how to do it without the video. I used nail polish for the nose and the eyes I used black ciate jewel pedicure for the eyes of the reindeer. Here is the video: https://youtu.be/lPrQCkRGQxY



1 comment: