Friday, October 30, 2015

Free Mini Quilling Class on Shapes - November 7, 2015

Hi all!

I will be offering free mini quilling class on shapes along with showing my crafts off at a co-workers salon in Mechanicville, NY on November 7.  I will be there from 12:00 noon to 6pm only November 7.  I will also be selling my crafts there also.
At the Salon: The Beauty Express,  the owner will be doing manicures from 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm on Friday, November 6th and Saturday, November 7th at the salon. Appointments preferred; walk-ins welcomed. Call her to make an appointment 664-5555, leave a message and She will return your call after 5 pm. Please leave your preferred time. Appointments will be in 15 min time slots. Btw ... Parking will be a challenge due to construction. Looking forward to a fun day!!! More details to follow.   Please feel free to share....

Location:
The Beauty Express
85 North Main Street
Mechanicville, NY 12118
Phone #: 518-664-5555

No comments:

Post a Comment