Saturday, September 5, 2015

Zentangles, quilling, and paper bead earrings.



Hello,
I have been creating a bunch of items for swaps, craft shows and taking a zentangle class once a month. I have been trying to motivate myself with zentangling and found a group that meets at Panera Bread cafe once a month.  The items below are some of latest creations.

 The butterfly outline was a possible coloring page I found online that I printed out and filled it in with zentangles. August 2015

 These mini owls I sold some of them at the latest craft fair. They stand about an inch tall. They are made with corrugated paper. August 2015
 These are 4 pins I made of paper beads. I glued them together and painted the beads with nail polish.  I added Christmas motifs on the front of the paper beads with quilling paper. The picture below is what the back of the pins look like.  August 2015

 Quilled Mini Menorah made out of paper. August 2015
 Paper bead earrings I painted with nail polish. August 2015

 Paper earrings that I created using this tutorial I found online. https://youtu.be/8JlvRGMFEX8
July 2015

 aper bead earrings I painted with nail polish. August 2015

  Paper bead earrings I painted with nail polish. August 2015

I created these quilled flowers and quilled ornaments for a swap I did on Facebook. August 2015

1 comment: