Saturday, August 15, 2015

Swap on Facebook...3D Fall Doll...Zentangle Leaf...

Hello
I recently did a swap with a Facebook group. The person I was sending these items to is a fan of fall. That was the theme and I created a 3d Doll, a zentangle leaf with the person's first name sent in a glass frame, quilled flower and 3d quilled pumpkin with leaves at the bottom of the pumpkin. The first picture is the photo the person who received the items in the mail and posted it in the swap group. The rest of the photos below are photos of the items that I took before I sent them in the mail. But with different views to see more sides of the items. I have two other fall dolls that I created that I will bring to next craft show I hope to post pictures soon but not sure if I will get around to do that. Click on the photos below and maybe they will show bigger. Enjoy.




Quilled 3d Autumn Doll: took about 6 hours or more to create.skin tone is from manila file folders, fancy trim added to waist and hat and front of dress. The dress is 11 inches wide at bottom and dolls is 12 inches tall.



No comments:

Post a Comment