Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sneak Peak of new items for next craft show... Part 2

Hello
I have been slowly building up stash of new products to sell at this year's craft shows. I normally do not show off what I am bringing. I recently got into paper beading and started rolling my own paper beads.  Some of these are painted in nail polish or glitter.  Using pinterest and you tube has hooked me in certain new crafts and maybe a few of them will emerge in the next few months.  I am new at jewelry making so I have a lot to learn. If you or anyone are interested in any of the pieces below come out to the shows. You can find a list of  the shows if you click on the appearance tab on my blog. Hopefully I will see you at the next show.

                         


             



       


I have also creating altered spoons for the next craft show too. My mother liked a few of them and suggested I make a few and see if they sell. This altered spoon is made from book pages along with the person sitting in the spoon reading a book is made of book pages.

\



1 comment:

  1. The earrings are lovely and so original. Painting in nail polish is a great idea for vibrant color and shine, I had not thought of that!
    paperspiral.com

    ReplyDelete