Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Table set-ups for my mother and I at our last 2015 craft show.

 Hello
Here are photos of the table set-ups for my mother's table and my table at one of the past craft fairs we did together.  My mother sells homemade jams, jellies, pickles and relish. For the 2015 year she will be joining me at all the shows I do this year with a table next to me. If you come by you get to taste test all the items she is selling. They are all yummy and only $6 a jar. I am building and creating new inventory and adding brochures for teaching classes, a lawn sign to advertise my business name and more business cards. I will add those to the next craft show I do. Please check my appearances tab at the top of my blog to find out where we will be appearing for craft shows and where I will be teaching classes this year. i hope to see you at the next show.











No comments:

Post a Comment