Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Day and Baby Shower Gifts 2015

Here are some new items I created. Some of the items I sold to customers at work or did swaps online with the creative craft groups on Facebook. I am hooked on some of those craft groups doing swaps online. So there might be more crafts coming due to this. I hope you enjoy your valentines day!


 

(For the 3 above pictures)
First Heart Box I created with lace and trim, paper peacock (yes I cut all the feathers on the peacock which took 3 to 4 hours just to make the peacock), with paper and fabric roses not made by me, beaded bling inside and outside the box, sprigs of beading at top right of box, and red scrapbooking paper donated from a co-worker at work. The whole project took 8 or 9 hours total. I sent this heart box to a crafter from a facebook crafting swap group. Here is the website I got the inspiration for the peacock http://stranamasterov.ru/node/89121?tid=451%2C587
It is in another language but just translate it with right clicking your mouse on the page to translate it. This is a medium size box about 5 or 6 inches across.


(For the 3 above photos)
The Third Heart Box sold to a co-worker for $35. I created with lace and trim, paper peacock (yes I cut all the feathers on the peacock which took 3 to 4 hours just to make peacock), with paper and fabric roses not made by me, beaded bling inside and outside the box, sprigs of beading at top right of box, and red scrapbooking paper donated from a co-worker at work. The whole project took 8 or 9 hours total. Here is the website I got the inspiration for the peacock
http://stranamasterov.ru/node/89121?tid=451%2C587
It is in another language but just translate it with right clicking your mouse on your computer to translate it. This is a medium size box about 5 or 6 inches across.



(For the 5 photos above)
Second Heart Box I sold this box for $40. The customer who was a guy wanted an Adirondack theme box since he and his wife are going to retire in the Adirondacks in the future. He requested the pine cones in the top right corner of the box. The customer and his wife are into hiking, and canoeing and wanted a woodsy look for the box. The front of the box is scrapbooking paper of a pathway, there is light green lace and white lace, fake wood paper inside and outside the box, 2d stickers of a canoe, hiking sign, and trees inside the box. The customer was very happy with the box when I delivered it to him. This is a medium size box about 5 or 6 inches across.


 
 (For the 4 photos above)
This is 4th Heart Box I created. Made with paper and fabric roses, with a paper peacock and yes I cut out all the feathers, red paper, lace on the side of the box and bling beads on the inside of the box. This box is a smaller box and is about 3 or 4 inches across. I sent this to someone in one of the craft swap groups.



 
 
 (For the 4 pictures above)
I created this while watching the 2015 Superbowl on TV, I started it at 6pm and finished it at 11pm then added the teddy bear the next day and that took an hour. Here are the instructions of how to make this Stroller they are in another language but just right click on the page and hit translate. http://stranamasterov.ru/node/350448
It is about 6 to 7.5 inches in length the stroller. I gave this to a co-worker on Feb 4, 2015 for a baby shower gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment