Sunday, May 11, 2014

April/May 2014 - Princess Doll, Beer Mug, Birthday card

Here are my latest art pieces I have created in April/May 2014. Click on any of the photos below and you will be able to see the photos in a larger format.
The above piece above is a quilled Princess with white roses and a white crown.
The tan color of face and arms is made from manila file folders. I have not made
faces for any of the dolls I make since I am not happy with the ones I have created
since they look really bad and I think they ruin the doll. The dolls stands about 3 to 3.5 inches tall.

I made this birthday card above for my roommate Todd. I used 
color pencils to color it in after I used a pencil to sketch out the
 front of the card and the inside of the card. I got inspired from the web
to create the card.

 I made this balloon and heart flower card for my mother for her birthday.

The above zentangle sits in a 8 by 11 frame and sits in my cubicle
at work. This was done in purple ink pen. Took several hours to
do possibly over 4 hours. Did it in small portions so it took several
months to accomplish. First large zentangle I framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment