Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Items I made during the month of December 2013

Recently made items for co-workers and people who requested items to be made for ornaments or holiday gifts. Just click on the photos to see them much bigger.

 
For the above angel. I sold this one for $15. It stands about 5 inches tall. I used quilling paper for the hair, wings, halo, and bow and sleeve edges and edge of bottom of dress. The rest of the body/dress is tan or khaki color and that is made from recycled manila file folders.


For the above angel. I sold this one for $20. It stands about 6 to 7 inches tall.
I used quilling paper for the hair, wings, halo, and bow and sleeve edges and edge of bottom of dress. The rest of the body/dress is tan or khaki color and that is made from recycled manila file folders.
 Just some random snowflakes I made for my mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment