Friday, August 2, 2013

Quilling and Zentangle 3d Purple Doll

The 3d doll took me 11 hours to create her. I started first with the skirt and zentangled with a Bic purple pen and created the pattern from ideas online. I sketched it out first in pencil then erased the pencil marks and went over it in pen. The zentangle part took three hours just for the Bic pen part. Then I built the body around the skirt. The arms took the longest and struggled with them. I never add faces to the dolls because I am afraid I will mess it up and have to start it over. Quilling paper was used for the body. I used manila file folders and shredded my own strips for the skin tone. I had feathers at home so I cut some pieces off and added to the hat. The doll was finished on July 30, 2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment