Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Donation given to silent auctions for Mohawk Hudson Humane Society


Took the above image from the Mohawk
Hudson Humane Society website.


Announcing the 9th Annual Art Auction
and Reception to Benefit MHHS


Thursday, October 3, 2013

5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Arts Center of the Capital Region
265 River Street, Troy, NY 12180


The evening will feature a cocktail reception and live and silent auctions of original artwork and handcrafted items. We are very pleased to have WNYT Channel 13 Meteorologist Jason Gough as emcee of the event.

Link to the event to find more info:
http://www.mohawkhumanesociety.org/asa2013.html


I did donate an art piece to the silent auctions that will be going on at this event. Here is the art work I submitted.


The Gold bowl is made from recycled manila file folders that was spray painted gold after I finished assembling the piece.

I donated two years ago to this event. I hope to donate to future events similar to this event that support animals. I am an animal lover and my heart goes out to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment