Monday, December 24, 2012

December 2012 Christmas Book Page Wreaths

Book page wreaths: made 7 wreaths different colors, with feathers that came with tiny bells, then bought wire ribbon and shaped bows and added them to the wreath. My mother and I went to a library workshop on how to make book page wreaths that was free. Mom made the cone shapes for the book pages and I added the other parts. I sold these to co-workers for $20 and sold 5. In the future I may make more for craft fair in the future.

 










2 comments:

  1. the wreaths are lovely, good luck with the craft fairs!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete