Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gift Fair and Family Festival November 25-27, 2011



On November 25-27, 2011 I was one of the vendors at the Albany Institute of Art and History Museum. I sold a lot of items and met a lot of the public and made lots of new customers and fans. I am so thankful I joined the Gift Fair and Family Festival for those three days. I have had a few people write requests for more items to be made and I am thankful and appreciate your comments and suggestions. I do work a job full time so I make my crafts when I am not at work or at lunch or breaks at work. I might be making things on the side for a customers or might see me at a future craft show or on Etsy.com in future weeks. 

Some items that are being sold at the Museum Shop @ the Albany Institute of Art and History Museum.
Those items are jewelry, and ornaments.  If you are not able to pay the museum entrance fee to get into the museum you can enter first Friday of every month is free admission to their galleries from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.

Here are some photos taken by the Museum on flickr of that Lego Challenge weekend.
Albany Institute Lego Challenge
http://www.flickr.com/photos/albanyinstitute/sets/


No comments:

Post a Comment