Saturday, September 3, 2011

My First Show I am participating in!

The postcard is an invitation I made to give out to people around the area. I doubt it is readable so I will type out what is written on the postcard.
I will be participating in the Biz Expo.  This is my first time I will be showing and selling my quilling paper crafts to the public. I am asking you to bring your family and friends and tell everyone you know. I will be sharing a table with my roommate's business called Counseling Sense.
Time: September 17 & 18, 2011
Location: Colonie Center Mall
Wolf Road, Albany, NY

Do you want to stay up to date on future show appearances, and find local business that are selling my crafts.
Bookmark this blog or become a follower.

Hope to see you at the show!
Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment